Present your work
You can choose between one of the following options.
Due to limited time and space slots, oral communications and posters will be selected on the base of the submitted abstract.
- Unless differently indicated by the organizing committees, participants should prepare a 20 minutes (including Q&A) presentation
- If abstract will be selected for an oral communication no poster is needed
- Max 1 poster for participant is allowed
- Poster size 100cm length X 70cm wide
- The best posters presented will also have a talk in a 5 minutes shot-gun oral presentation. So, please prepare slides in advance
Deadline for ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 31st MARCH 2019
Deadline for REGISTRATION: 31st MARCH 2019